Wednesday, July 27, 2011

How is your summer going?

Shannon and I are getting a head start on our Soul Sisters craft fair projects.  St. Jude's Craft Fair on November 4-5th will be here before you know it.  I used to gripe about how the Big Box Stores started selling Christmas items right after July 4th, but now as a crafty person, I understand.  Last year Shannon and I started working after Labor Day.  In two short months we made 100's of items, sacrificed a lot of sleep and drove our families crazy!  

Not this year!  

We already have a bunch of GREAT IDEAS and the Stampin' Up! Holiday Mini has some of the BEST holiday ideas ever!  I LOVE Stockings - there's a punch, stamp set and a Big Shot die for that.  I LOVE Advent Calendars - there's a Big Shot die and stamp set for that!  I LOVE Fall Foliage - there's a stamp set for that!  I'm excited and we can't wait to SHARE it with you!

Here are some pictures of us and our gifty items at the Lovejoy Cars & Craft Show.  Boy was it windy that day!  Shannon and I talked to a bunch of WONDERFUL people that day and sold a few things too.

Shannon (left) & Kim (right).  By the end of the day we were hanging onto the tent.
These are Mini Sticky Note Holders with a Gel Pen in lots of bright colors.

Yummy Hershey bars wrapped for giving in Designer Papers. 
Desk Frames with Sticky Notes and Matching Pen.
Gift Card Holders - Lovejoy ISD colors are black and red.
The gift card holders (and almost anything else) maybe custom made for you in colors of your choice.  You might be thinking - "I can to that" - but will you really take the time to figure it all out?   If you don't want us to make it for you - we can always teach you how to make them yourself.  It is all about SHARING what we LOVE and INSPIRING others.

As always, thanks for looking.  Please leave a comment :-)  We appreciate feedback of any kind.

Soul Sisters,
Kim & Shannon


No comments:

Post a Comment